Monthly Summary, July 2019
We are adding this monthly summary of Postcolonial Space, as the frequency of our blog posts has increased. The point is to provide every month, on one page, links to all the blog entries published in a calendar month.
This is, therefore, our first such summary and as the website grows in its reach, we will try to enhance the scope of this feature and maybe expand it to include news of the field of postcolonialism and postcolonial literature itself.
We may also include your notes and announcements in our future such blogs. Please feel free to CONTACT us if you would like us to include your announcements in Postcolonial Space’s monthly summaries.
If you do not feel like using our contact form, you can, instead, use the comments section below to share your ideas about this new feature on Postcolonial space.
- Postcolonialism and Neoliberalism: My Two Forthcoming Talks in Pakistan. July 29.
- Using Grammarly for Scholarly Writing. July 26.
- “The Dragon Can’t Dance” Reading Notes. July 25.
- “The Joys of Motherhood” Reading Notes. July 23.
- Teaching Postcolonialism in Pakistan. July 22.
- Social Media and the Postcolonial Nation-State. July 19.
- Postcolonial Space: Actual Costs of Running a “Free” Website. July 18.
- Textbook Rentals for College Classes. July 16.
- TOEFL and GRE Requirements for International Graduate Students. July 15.
- Is a TEFL Certificate Useful for English Majors? July 15.
- Reading Notes for “Devil on the Cross” by Ngugi wa Thiong’o. July 11.
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry: Reading Notes. July 6.
- My Top Five Books about Neoliberal Globalization. July 3.
- Webinar: Spivak’s “Can the Subaltern Speak?” (Webinar Date: August 31)
- Webinar on Scholarly Writing and Publishing. July 16
- Our First Webinar on Postcolonialism was a Great Success! July 13
Leave A Comment