Webinar on Scholarly Writing and Publishing
Note: We have decided on July 27, 9:00 am US Central Time. Please Register HERE!
After a successful live Webinar on Postcolonialism, I am now planning to offer a live webinar on Scholarly writing and Publishing. This is not a random selection of a topic: in fact, quite a few of you suggested this topic.
Possible Dates and Times
At this point I am planning to conduct this in a week or so, most probably on my Saturday morning so that it is Saturday evening in Pakistan and the South Asia regions. I noticed that because of the 12 hour time difference, people had to wake up at 7:00 am on a Sunday to join my last webinar on postcolonialism.
My hope is that if I start the webinar of Schorlay Writing and Publishing around 9:00 am, US Central Time, then it would be convenient both for the participants in this region as well as those joining us from the Southern regions of the world.
- Friday July 26. 9:00 am to 11:00 am US Central Time
- Saturday July 27. 9:00 am to 11:00 am US Central Time
- Sunday July 28. 9:00 am to 11:00 am US Central Time
Before I conduct the Webinar, please make sure to read my Guide to Scholarly Publishing, as I will be relying on it to structure the webinar
It would be nice if you could post your questions, in the comments section below, ahead of time so that I can incorporate the questions in the webinar on Schorlay Writing and Publishing.
Registration and other Details
Before I make the registration form live, I would like to hear from you so that we can finalize a date that suits most of you. After we have finalized a date, I will create a Registration Page and you all can sign up for the Scholarly Writing and Publishing webinar.
Please Promote the Webinar!
I would be grateful if you took the time to promote the webinar now and after the dates have been finalized. You can help me promote the webinar in any of the following ways:
- Pass the information on to your friends and colleagues and students.
- Repost this on your website.
- Share this on FB, Twitter, and all other social media platforms.
- Request your professors to announce it in their classes, and if you are a professor yourself, then please promote it to your students.
- Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
As always, thank you all so much and I will be back with a finalized program for our webinar on Scholarly Writing and Publishing after I hear from you!