Now that my site has been fully moved to WordPress, I would like to open the site up for some contributions from my friends and colleagues involved in the humanistic education. Please bear in mind that Guest Posts are a good way for you to establish your own brand on the internet and within your field and a reputable website (which we are!) can easily enhance your reach. Your guest posts can also be valuable resource for anyone interested in postcolonial studies or general humanistic studies. I am pretty much interested in anything that you either have experienced, taught, or found useful in your pedagogy or research. I believe this ‘sharing’ could be very useful to the larger community of scholars and students who visit this website. Some possible topics are listed below:
- Your experience of teaching or discussing some aspects of Postcolonial Studies.
- Any special assignments that you have used and found effective.
- Any general queries that fascinate you about teaching or research.
- Any books that you have recently read or taught.
- An introduction to any of your own books or articles.
These are just a few ideas, but the possibilities are endless. So, if you are interested in publishing your Guest Posts with us, please feel free to send me your ideas using the contact link below.