Final Project Guide
1. Length: 12-15 pages. (Double spaced, Times Font 12)
2. Must use at least two related theoretical approaches.
3. Must have a clearly defined thesis and a coherent argument.
4. Must cite at least TEN academic sources.
5. The paper must place itself within the current and historical debates about the text you are writing about.
1. Must be a complete teaching unit in literature/ language arts at any level of the K-12 system.
2. Provide a two-paged “Rationale” or explanation how different theories will inform your planning and practice.